I. Purpose of data collection
II. What Personal Data do we collect and process?
- We collect the following Personal Data from you: your first and last name, company, title, work email, phone number, country and your reason for contacting us.
- Browsing Information:
III. What legal ground(s) do we rely on?
The use of the Personal Data is further necessary for the purposes of PS AI Labs legitimate interest in improving our services, so we can better understand your needs and expectations and therefore improve our services to you; to prevent fraud and to ensure that the use of our web services is complete and without fraudulent behavior; to ensure the security of our services and to ensure that our offerings are technically secure and functioning properly;
IV. With whom do we share Personal Data?
V. Who is processing the Personal Data?
VI. Your rights regarding your Personal Data
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to object
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time
- The right to give instructions on the handling of your Personal Data after your death.
- Please contact email@example.com if you want to make use of any of your above mentioned legal rights.If you think that we are not compliant with the principles set out in this Privacy Notice, if you are unsatisfied with the way we process your Personal Data or if your request has been rejected, you may also lodge a formal complaint with your local competent data protection authority. Your Personal Data will be stored in accordance with our applicable data retention requirements and corporate policies. The retention period of your Personal Data varies depending on the type of your Personal Data and the purposes of processing it.
VII. Viewing, Editing, Updating or Deletion of your Personal Data:
VIII. Data Security
X. Data Transfers